Sunday, April 15, 2012

Home Is Where The Juice Is

Green Juice Guide
I just got back from a great weekend, a weekend workshop of total immersion in sign language. It was amazing and exhausting and wonderful, but the food choices were .... let's just say the food choices were not. good. And the coffee was even worse. I just don't even want to think about it any more. I'm so happy to be home. 

One of the first things I did upon arriving home (after crashing for two solid hours) was to go out to the garden and harvest kale, chard, and Brussels sprout leaves to make myself a gigantic glass of juice. I could hardly wait to have something green. 

I said at the conclusion of the weekend (we were still in ASL mode, so really, I signed it) that next year, I'm bringing my coffee maker. Maybe I'll just bring my juicer instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment